It is an informative document pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – for all those who visit the website and make use of the relative web services starting from the address www.acquerello.it
This document is issued only for the aforementioned website, and does not refer to other websites that may be consulted by the user through the links provided.
The website www.acquerello.it is owned by Rondolino Società Cooperativa Agricola. The controller of the personal data (hereinafter ‘the Data Controller’) guarantees that the personal data provided by users/visitors will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned regulation. The processing will be carried out respecting the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and fundamental rights of the users/visitors.
1) Browsing data: data used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is functioning correctly.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (e.g.: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site).
2) Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors: personal data sent directly and voluntarily by users/visitors, connecting to this site, in order to access certain services or to make specific requests by e-mail by filling in the appropriate contact form.
Filling in the contact form allows Rondolino Società Cooperativa Agricola to acquire the e-mail address of the sender and/or any personal data provided, which will be processed exclusively for the purpose of answering the request, or supplying the service.
The use of the email address provided by the user / visitor for sending specific promotional emails and / or newsletters linked to the activity of the Owner is subject to the express consent of the user / visitor and / or the specific request made by inserting your email in the appropriate "form" dedicated to the service.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the purpose of executing a specific request made by the user/visitor. For promotional purposes, the legal basis of the processing is consent.
Except for the browsing data specified above, the user/visitor is free to supply personal data. Should the personal data not be provided, it may be impossible to fulfil the request made. It is not compulsory to provide personal data for promotional purposes. Failure to supply consent for promotional purposes will not affect our response to the user’s/visitor’s requests.
The personal data provided will be processed using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
1) Browsing data: these data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website; except for this eventuality, data on web contacts will not be stored for more than seven days.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors: the personal data collected will be retained for the fulfilment of the specific request made by the user/visitor and/or until the user/visitor revokes the consent given.
None of the data gathered through the website is publicised or disseminated in any way. The personal data provided by the users who request informative material are used exclusively to provide the service(s) requested and are communicated to third parties only when this is necessary in order to provide the service. The provision of data for promotional purposes is not mandatory. Failure to provide consent for this purpose will not affect the satisfaction of user / visitor requests.
The data gathered will not be transmitted to European Union Member States, nor to countries outside the European Union.
The Data Controller is Rondolino Società Cooperativa Agricola, Tenuta Colombara – Livorno Ferraris (VC), tel. (+39) 0161.477832, fax (+39) 0161.47272 mail email@example.com
Users/visitors to the website can exercise their rights with reference to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, they have the right to:
- Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about it;
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected;
- Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims;
- Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Transfer: you may us to help you request the transfer certain of your personal data to another party;
- Objection: where we are processing your personal data based on a legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- Consent: where we are processing personal data with consent, you can withdraw your consent.
Acquerello di proprietà di Rondolino S.C.A., con sede in TENUTA COLOMBARA SNC - 13046 - LIVORNO FERRARIS, con P. IVA n. 01986880027 - Camera commercio Vercelli - Rea 176208
FEASR - Fondo Europeo Agricolo per lo Sviluppo Rurale
L'Europa investe nelle zone rurali
Copyright Ⓒ 2017 Acquerello | P.Iva: IT 01986880027